Tuesday, October 10, 2006

What Am I? Normal or Abnormal?

The Brink of Abnormal and Normal

Thesis statement: I think myself as a uniqe person because I like to be different.
These are what I want to discuss here:
- the reasons why I am unique
- the difficulty
I consider myself as different than the others. Different in interests, I mean. For example, when most people like economy or bussiness management or any other general matters, I prefer East Asian studies or Medieval studies or History. I do not know why; it is just there. Well, not exactly all of History topics offered; it is boring to hear lectures on the Holocaust, WW II and stuffs about war.
I like to play video games. In this field, I bet there are not many girls who like to do this. Although I couldn't play them often, I found it is very useful in honing my English speaking (don't know why. Maybe listening to the speaking part) and listening. I like this better than going out somewhere, although I am more than happy to hang out with my friends, which are Pricilla (11), Yevi & Tasia (10). Mostly we hang out in my house because they like it there and they prefer it that way than goin' out.
Although I am confident with the fact that I am unique, however I am still not brave enough to be "different in public". There is this feeling that hinders me to do what I want. The strongest feeling (represented in sentence) I got is "I am afraid to do wrong while the others are right." For some people, this might not be a big deal. I am, however, do not like to be singled out for something shameful, especially if among the crowds are certain persons that could cause some pressure upon me. I am not going to mention these people's names here, but I can say that there are 3 persons in this school.
Ok, that is all for now. Whaaatt??? Only that??. Hehee, yeah sorry. I have no idea of what I should say more, since my other brain is thinking for tomorrow's collage. Aarghh! I only got 2 pics so far. Tell you what, this collage is not my thing. Reason? Have no mood to tell them now.
That is all I can say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home